Luminaries combines the beauty of a simple design, to the general and technical information you might want to know and show to your users regarding the Sun, planets and the moon in real time.
• Current moon phase, with medium resolution image. 140 automatic color templates and 3 languages (english, portuguese and french).
• Technical and general details for the moon, like age (in days), iluminated fraction of the disk, phase percentage, distance, angular size (in arcseconds), name of the phase and the Sun’s, moon’s, ascending node & planet’s (Mercury to Pluto) ecliptic position and equatorial declination.
• Previous and next phases: LUNA also displays the five major phases dates around your current time, in a cycle from one new moon to another.
• Rise,Transit & Set of the Sun and moon at Greenwhich.
• Ability to show only the planets data, planets plus moon, or all.
• For universitaly, times are all in UT (universal time) referred to Greenwhich.
• It does not requires or depend on third party services.
This is a small example for Luminaries – integrated as a Widget.
At your right (like in a common sidebar of any template) , you can see an example of its implementation from the widgets admin area.
Luminaries features 3 languages (english, portuguese and french) and 140 color schemes).
It allows you to show the complete information on the widget, or just select the part you want.